Welcome to the Free Edition of Reading for All Learners
This edition was created to support learners during COVID and the response from the world has been tremendous. We are are pleased to continue making this edition available. We would be grateful if you considered purchasing print books or a digital subscription if you find this to be useful. Your purchase helps support this edition.
DIGITAL SUBSCRIPTION EDITION FEATURES
- Use your subscription on any phone, tablet, computer or chromebook.
- Easy-to-use Audio-based Prompts and Modeling of Words and Sounds
- Read to Me Feature
- Tap Any Word to Hear Pronunciation
- Audio Record and Playback Student Reading
- Adjustable Text Size
- Teacher Edition - Share your subscription with up to 40 students
- Aligned with Science of Reading
- Research-Proven Skill Introduction Sequence
- Engaging Artwork and Storylines
- Gradual, Systematic Introduction of New Material
- Turn Off/On Audio Cues
- Turn Off/On Read to Me
- Turn Off/On Audio Recording
- Hide/Unhide Story Pictures
READING SKILLS ADDRESSED
- Phonemic Awareness
- Alphabetic Principle
- Oral Reading Fluency
- Reading Comprehension
If you are new to Reading for All Learners please spend a few minutes reviewing the Instructor Guide. The Instructor Guide is a very quick read and following this guide is vital!
If you are new to teaching reading take a look at the pronunciation guide to make use you are modeling sounds accurately. If you aren't sure which books to start with please consider running our free placement assessment series. Also you can find a correlation to leveled readers which can be useful in determining a starting point. Finally, visit the Reading For All Learners resources page to find progress tracking sheets, completion certificates and lots more.